I try to make sure that all my pieces are made with a level of craftsmanship that will negate the need for any refunds, but I understand that sometimes circumstances happen that may necessitate one. Here are the reasons I won’t hestitate to offer an immediate refund:
- Item never arrived and tracking shows that it is still in transit even though it has passed the reasonable window of delivery time
- You request the refund BEFORE I begin making a custom piece, OR before I ship an in-stock already made piece
- You decide you no longer want an in-stock pre-made item and have shipped it back and I have received it.
I DO NOT offer refunds for the following and you will need to contact me to discuss any issues you have so that we can resolve the issue:
- You changed your mind after I starting working on a custom piece
- You receive the item but decide you no longer want it
- You receive the item but it’s not quite what you were expecting (please get ahold of me asap in this situation so we can talk it over.)
I will try to issue refunds as soon as possible. In the case of cards it may take a bit for the refund to show up, so please keep checking.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 15 School St. Sugar Grove, PA 16350
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.